Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 weeks out.....

Today is Tuesday, October 7th 2008. We are now exactly 4 weeks away from the 2008 Presidential election.

Many people are calling this the "most important" Presidential election of our time. I disagree, as I believe 2004 was of immense importance (way to go, America), and--in retrospect--2000 was the most important election of my lifetime.

This is the way I see it, and have seen it for some time:
-People will vote for McCain because they have been made to be afraid not to.
-People will vote for Obama because they are hopeful that he can deliver on his promise of change.

I am voting for Obama.


At this point, even incremental change is positive change........as we are rapidly approaching rock bottom under BushCorp.



This is my 1st blog entry, ever. I plan to be active....and I will go back to edit and update.





Coming soon:
"Why am I angry?"

3 comments:

Donna's Blog said...

And now.....the truth is becoming know to all Americans.....so if you still think Obama is the man for this job, then take YOUR head out of the sand.

Sorry!! I'm his mother, I'm allowed to say these things!!

Donna's Blog said...

I have seen the borderline retarded in almost every high school in Citrus County as a substitute teacher (and the parent's DON'T care). I can count on my one hand how many actually care about their future. As far as memorization, and the dwarfs, etc, etc, That was learned as a child and drummed into ones head everytime the movie was aired. It is therefore long term memory. On the other hand the members of the Supreme Court change and is therfore short term memory. I cannot name ANY of the members of the Supreme Court, only because I see no need to know them in my own personal life. If I needed to, I know where to look to find them. Yes, Walt Disney movies were the hearbeat of America for the baby boomers, but the borderline retarded are those in the 13 to 35year age bracket, with a few exceptions, Not the elderly, and it makes no difference which political party they ascribe to.

Donna's Blog said...

Oh, and on more thing. What assinine shit regarding Christians and Muslims were you referring to?